Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Makes Me Smile

Chicken Coop is complete. Makes me smile!! Thank you Brother for building me a wonderful home for our future egg layers.

My blooming yard makes me smile.

Bells, Zucchini, Strawberries, and Lemon Cucumbers are ready for picking:) 
Didn't know that the 5 inch tomato worm was a "bad guy". I was taking pictures of him for a half hour thinking he was a gigantic catapillar... oops:)
All things growing in the garden make me smile.






4 comments:

Julie said...

Bobbi, I am so jealous of your yard and garden! They look perfect ;-)

Evelyn Fields said...

Beautiful pics to go with your beautiful yard!!!! I love it!!

Deanna said...

Your bounty makes me smile too!
and YES, we are ON for the visit.
(I think I posted a "yippie" response somewhere either here or face book but maybe you didn't get it.) Look forward to hangnin'

Anonymous said...

Love the beautiful pictures. Glad you are having a wonderful summer!!!