Color in the Bankston household has been LONG overdue!
Little by little, our world is being brightened:)
The entry bench used to be black.... like everything else!
The framed mirror used to be a dark brown.
It's a breath of fresh air! I love glancing over to see beautiful, bright colors in the house- what a difference it makes. Big thanks to neighbor friend for inspiration and for telling me what to do... because I asked of course. She is amazing and I love her dearly:)

3 comments:
LOVE the color on your entry bench! Way to go on letting go of all the black! :)
Bobbi the color looks Awesome :-) However I have to ask if that's a picture of me and Noella on the piano?? If so, it's adorable of little miss but I look HAGGERED...really need to get a better shot ;-)
Love the changes!!! I need you to come and redecorate my house!!!:)))
Post a Comment