A Few Good Men...
I am truly blessed to have wonderful fathers in my life. I thank God for my best friend, my husband. He is a wonderful dad to our boys.
My Brother is a patient and loving dad who I am so, so proud of:) His girls are very lucky!
I am thankful for my dad who I love so very much! He is a great dad and grandpa to "his boys".
My Father-in-Law is such an amazing person and is always a Godly example to his family.
Wish I would have gotten a picture of Chad and his dad today... we'll have to do that one very soon. The Bankston "boys" are quickly growing in number, I need to get a picture of the handsome group.
Madelynn with her Daddy and Papa
The Fathers Day Fly-In, Columbia Ca.
Maa Maa to the rescue:) Some of the jets are very loud and baby wasn't a big fan.


5 comments:
All of the kids are getting big so fast. They just seem to be sprouting like weeds. Papa and Maa Maa look like they had a great time with grandbabies.
So true! You have some awesome dads around you. What a great family we are a part of! Such good men.
And good looking women, too, of course. ;)
my husband and i were recently in sonora, and saw the father's day fly-in advertised. looked like a great community event.
you have a darling blog.
Thanks Denise! Hope you had a nice visit to Sonora:)
Post a Comment