Kruz wasn't ready for sleep tonight so he helped me water the garden.
Since he wants to eat everything these days, I couldn't leave him for a second... hence my slanted picture on the left:) Had to do a quick shot so that he would not attack the dirt!
Kruz was helping himself to some cilantro tonight.
The Front Yard is finally looking good:)


5 comments:
It looks really, really great. Kruz is a BIG help, I am sure. He is probably really fast now. He looks so healthy and happy.
Cindy
Lookin' good Bobbi!!!!
Can't wait to visit again we miss the boys...and your lovely yard!
Your garden looks amazing! Did you start it from seeds?
Thanks Girls! I really love gardening... something I didn't think that I would ever say:) Makes me wish that I could do it for a living!
Amber- The only thing that's growing from seed are my squash. I planted onions, watermelon, and peppers from seed as well but they never sprouted. Everything else is from the local nursery. :)
Post a Comment