A visit to "Cowboy Town" brought this special couple of 55 years (total strangers from the tour bus) our way for a little bit of marriage advice... because I asked. They were soooo cute holding hands, I had to ask what they would suggest I do to make it to 55 years with my hubby, too. Their words:
*Enjoy the children*
*Enjoy each other*
*Respect one another*
Thanks cute tourist people!!
The boys were so well behaved while I shopped the Columbia Nursery, I treated them to ice cream at the Columbia Park... aka "Cowboy Town".
3 comments:
What special memories. It was a good idea to hit up Columbia after the nursery. Hope your garden is going really well.
Those boys seem to get cuter by the day.
I'm glad you asked the long-married couple their secrets!!!
I love cowboy town and I love cute old married couples. :-)
Post a Comment