Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baker Creek Catalog

Just got my 2010 Baker Creek catalog in today!
Wow!! I was sooo impressed and couldn't believe how cool it was.  It was a pleasant surprise for sure. For anyone who is thinking of starting a garden or is already a gardener, you HAVE to check them out. I would really love to visit their store in Petaluma. Hmmm... may have to plan a trip to visit my good friend and do a little shopping:)



Kruzee... are you tired Son?
How cute is he? Mama's handsome guy:)


5 comments:

Cindy said...

I just ordered some corn seeds to finish out the garden. My all time favorite seed place. Nicole and Brad have been to the Petaluma Store and said it was really great.

Kruzee looks pooped! What a sweetheart.

martha grove said...

or visit your cousins, :)))

Deanna said...

You really should come visit, because I would love to have you and because if you think that catalog is awesome you'd really dig the store. I frequent the store so often I got to meet the owner when they were out here from Missouri and I'm in one of the youtube videos they shot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-5SMgNO8v4
Don't blink or you miss me. 45 seconds in. I'm the customer in the black ball cap. :-) You should see my crazy garden.

Bobbi Jo said...

Deanna!! You HAVE to post some pics of your garden!! I would rather see it in person... in fact, I would like to invite myself to your house the last weekend of July:) Will you be around? Chad will be in LA- the boys and I would be sooo happy to visit. Let me know:)

Martha- Of course the cousins too!!! :) Love you lots.

Deanna said...

Will get on those pics (before and current growth)

AND YES!!Super YES! We'll be around for sure. In fact we just might be having J.T.'s birthday that weekend. :-) perfect timing.