Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Friday, March 5, 2010

Rain Dance

Singing in the rain!



Koops highlight of the day was getting to run around in the rain... yes, without a coat! What kind of mother am I? :) Don't worry, it only lasted a few minutes.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Kuper is getting sooo handsome....please tell him his auntie said so:-) I am enjoying your blog! I like how you are recording Chad's games, too. As always, all your pictures are lovely!

Cindy said...

Koops - you are a NUT! I love it. One of my favorite all time things is to go out into the rain with no jacket, no hat (and sometimes no shoes) and just enjoy it. There is nothing sweeter.

Good job Mom!

Evelyn Fields said...

Evelyn would have had fun being out there in the rain with kupes. Your the kind of mother who I'm proud to have as a friend. Thanks so much for the card the other day. I loved the girls in the old bathing suites. Evelyn looked at it & said "Why are those girls naked?" I don't really know what she thinks of swimsuits today if those girls looked underdressed. Miss you.