Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Smiles

I didn't get a whole lot of baby talk out of the boy for this video but I did get a few smiles. I seem to catch him after he's all smiled out. His giggles and smiles are nonstop and I hope to truly capture his happiness very soon.


3 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

oh my gosh Bobbie- this video is so cute! and I have to say that I felt like I was watchnig Mason and my kids when I saw it! I'll have to get a video of Mason up so that you can see how alike they are! :)
Timber was watching with me and when it stopped she said, "Mason! Mason!"
Too funny!

Cindy said...

Bobbi, that is really special. What a blessing from God. I love how you are documenting your boys journey into manhood. So good.

Evelyn Fields said...

Thanks for sharing the video! Evy & I sat & watched it together & she loved seeing her far away friends. You are a wonderful mom Bobbi!