Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Look Back

Soccer Season 2009!
This is his third year playing county soccer.
He is so handsome!


I have to reminisce....
Waving below is our first year in soccer, two years ago this month.
Son, cute as can be!
Mom, proud as can be!
I guess I have to be honest and say that I like this picture of me because it reminds me that there is hope of having a normal body back.
My 7 1/2 month pregnant self is missing the pre-prego body!!
Koops and his Grandma (a.k.a Maa Maa) in 2007.
He will actually be playing on next season!
I have a feeling that soccer will be his sport. He is already really good.

1 comment:

Evelyn Fields said...

You & your son are too cute!!!!!!!!