Not sure if Home School is one word or two.... anyway, since Kade is back to school, Koops and I have been faithful to our own "Homeschool Preschool" as he likes to call it. It's been great, I made a monthly achievement chart for him so that he can reflect on what he's accomplished. Each day of school, he chooses a badge ( had to go with the sheriff badges ) and we write down his lessons for that day to post on his board. So far, we've started his "All About Me" book which I LOVE. He had his first lesson using Scissors today, we've had a few days of art class, and also a project called, "Good Bug, Bad Bug" which indentified which ones are good for our plants and which ones are bad. We've been practicing days of the week, colors, and say the Pledge of Allegiance to our flag.
One of the best parts of giving Kuper his own special school time is seeing him share his projects with Brother and Daddy at the end of the day. When he paints, he paints pictures for them. Always.
These are the silly faces that he loves to give me.

1 comment:
I LoVE his faces!!! Good job at keeping up with the younger ones.. I feel Hailey def doesn't have as much painting time.
Post a Comment