June is a fun month for us because Kade and Kuper both have birthdays.
For the first time, we did a sleep over with their friends and to my surprise, it was SO fun!
The kids were great and it was actually much easier than throwing a big family style party.
The boys' cakes turned out amazing (new recipes for both) and I had the chance to bake one-on-one with them both which is something I will never forget. I had the most enjoyable time prepping and throwing their birthday parties and I know that they had just as much fun. :)
Thank you Lord for my boys. They are healthy, happy, beautiful boys and everyday I'm thankful that you've allowed me to be their mother. I pray for many, many, MANY more birthdays with them. :) :)
Happy Birthday Kade and Kuper! We LOVE you!
No comments:
Post a Comment