Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year, Fresh Start

Happy New Year, Friends!

2010 was another blessed year for our family. It was also a challenging year to say the least. I changed jobs in September and went to work four days a week which I've never had to do since having babies. This is where God has us, we know it's the best for our family and we are truly grateful for his provision. With that said, I have to admit that I've been a little stressed out (just a little;) since my schedule has changed. I've not exactly been "Super Mom". So... with the new year, I have set attainable and challenging goals for myself that have already shown to improve the stress level. Yay!! 

Here they are:

90 Days of P90X
Daily Bible Devotion
Wake-Up 30 Minutes Before the Kids to Start My Day off Right (with coffee of course)
Keep My Kitchen Sink Empty
Have the House Clean Before I Touch the Computer (It sucks me in)
Get To Church... Regularly!


Being in Gods Word, making fitness a priority, and not allowing the house to overwhelm me makes for a happy, happy, happy girl. I know it's only been a week, but I feel like I can breathe again. I feel like me again.  :)

Happy New Year!

Picture above: One of my best and long time friends Aleja at her New Years party.

1 comment:

martha grove said...

you are a super mom!!! and someone that I have always looked up as a great wife , mother , and person!!! Like you said, make God first and everything else will fall into place.