For about two weeks, Kuper has been asking me if he could do a "science project". I'm not sure where this lovely idea came from but it turned out to be very entertaining for him and Kade both.
He went into the pantry and picked out all the necessary ingredients and chose his preferred bowl and mixing tools. The line up on the counter was quite interesting! He sat on the counter next to his bowl while he ordered Kade around the kitchen, telling him what to bring, what to put away, etc. Let me just say he was beaming with joy. Power over the big brother is a magnificent thing to this boy!!
It was Kuper's "special project" and I'm pretty sure it made him feel special:)
The end result was purple liquid and smelled like peppermint extract:)
4 comments:
that apron is the BOMB!
Thanks Dan! My mom found it at Williams Sonoma... the boys have Star Wars pancake molds and cookie cutters too:)
I'm sure he had a great time!!!
These are cute!
Post a Comment