Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happiness in the Day

Some color on the kitchen table...

and construction of the chicken coop! Hooray for handy brothers (who lovingly build their sisters silly things). I am soooo excited!! We got the hen house last week and can't wait to bring some chickens home to live in it. The boys have crazy names picked out already... our poor birds.

3 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I can't wait to see your baby chicks in their new home! What breed are you getting?

Deanna said...

So excited for you to get your girls!

Bobbi Jo said...

Thanks girls, I am really excited about his new adventure:) I am actually bumming some chickens off of Cindy ( A Step of Health BLog). She has offered to lend me some... hope to meet up with her later this week to figure it out. Yay:)