Kuper was really sweet the other night and asked Jesus into his heart.
It was a spur of the moment thing while I was praying for him before bedtime.
Since his prayer, he has been very inquisitive about Jesus.
The entire way home from church on Sunday, the boys and I talked about Jesus and Heaven.
It was awesome! The simplicity of Jesus, who He is, His life on earth and His "living in our hearts" is amazing to see from a child's view. There is nothing sweeter:)
This is Kuper's picture of Jesus, living in his heart.


5 comments:
Oh, that is soooo precious..nothing sweeter than a child asking Jesus in their heart! Melts my heart!
What a special moment. I am so glad you got to share it with him. There is not a more important moment in his whole life.
I can't wait to see what his place in the body will be. I know it will be wonderful.
Aw, that just gives me chills! Welcome to your new life Kuper! ♥
How sweet and special! What a special moment.
lovely. i remember sweet conversations my children and i had when they were little(r). eachof them grasping the "mysterious unity from which we are derived" so freely.
thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment