This is a wonderful friends tradition! Thanks to Mike and Becky who live downtown, we don't have to park far away and they set chairs up for us the night before. I think it's our 5th year so far. Anyway, I was always in the parade for something as a kid, be it 4-h or the school band. It will be so much more entertaining when my babies are marching down the street, screeching their instruments or riding on some silly float:)
Here are a few moments captured from the 2010 parade, downtown Sonora. More pics Here.


3 comments:
I had a blast & I'll have to steel that pic of miss Evy. I'm just about to post my pics too.
What great pictures. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
It will be so fun when your kids are in some part of the parade. It won't be long!
Oh, thanks for those picts of my babies! Love all of our different posts!
Post a Comment