How fun!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time! I can't wait for us to all be in K-Med so we can be on VACA together! Miss you of course.... Melissa
Disneyland/California Adventure is a great place to take pictures. So many beautiful backgrounds- I wish I had taken more time to snap photos of the boys. Guess I can't be too hard on myself though... I was just a little busy keeping track of three kids:)
Jenn- Hi:) My sunglasses were a replacement purchase from a little shop in Tahoe. They are a few years old already and probably didn't cost more than $20. It's the cheap ones that I don't lose or break!
Melissa- Yes, vacation with friends is always fun! It will be here before we know it.
4 comments:
that last picture is soooooooooo sweet! looks like you all had a great time!
Love ur sunglasses where oh where are they from?
How fun!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time! I can't wait for us to all be in K-Med so we can be on VACA together! Miss you of course.... Melissa
Disneyland/California Adventure is a great place to take pictures. So many beautiful backgrounds- I wish I had taken more time to snap photos of the boys. Guess I can't be too hard on myself though... I was just a little busy keeping track of three kids:)
Jenn- Hi:) My sunglasses were a replacement purchase from a little shop in Tahoe. They are a few years old already and probably didn't cost more than $20. It's the cheap ones that I don't lose or break!
Melissa- Yes, vacation with friends is always fun! It will be here before we know it.
Post a Comment