Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Friday, April 16, 2010

Little Farmer


Kuper is my little farmer. 
We're trying vegetables from seed this year and so far it's going well.
My little farmer is tending to his watermelon, onion, bell peppers, and hot peppers.


Choosing to sing "Little Bunny Foo Foo" from the song book. He likes to "bop 'em on the head"!

2 comments:

Evelyn Fields said...

They look great! You are going to have a wonderful little garden & soon farm!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

Good for you Kuper! So sweet. Do you guys want some tomato starts? I think I asked you already, but have forgotten the answer. If you do, I will get a variety out for you and get them up a little taller and stronger - I just put your name on it, then won't forget :)