I admit I have a problem.
I am addicted to my iphone...and my mac....:(
When "Words With Friends" started taking over my life I decided to make a change.
Whenever I sit down to feed the baby, instead of picking up my phone for unnecessary things like Facebook, Etsy, and Words... I pick up a book or magazine. I feel much healthier since making the switch. I've been able to catch up on all of my subscriptions and will be finished reading The Five Love Languages today.
6 comments:
I'm totally addicted to my phone too...
:(
I feel left out I don't know what words with friends is. I'm assuming it has to do with your real friends.... It does look really entising in your picture.
Words With Friends is Scrabble... you can play with anyone with no time constraint. I play with Chad, Liz, and a few other "friends" from Modesto:) It's very addicting!
It does sound fun. Some day I will be stepping up in the tec. world.
:) I'm so glad you liked the book! What is your love language? I am gifts and touch and Nick is acts of service. We are STILL learning how to meet each other's needs, but getting better!
I know what you mean about words with friends. If I had an iphone I would be on that thing any spare moment! I guess it's a good thing I don't have one. I'll just settle for yanking one of my house-mates' phones to play on. :)
Vanessa- My language's are Qualtiy Time and Acts of Service... I am so grateful to have read the book. Maybe I'll post about it:)
Post a Comment