Today was incredible! I was busy with work but in the middle of my productive day, the boys and I were able to enjoy the warmth of the sun. Fresh air and sunshine have never felt so good!
I am praising the Lord today, not only for the gorgeous day but for blessing Chad and I with work. We have so many friends and family struggling right now and I just praise Him for providing work for us. We do "highlight and lowlight" with the boys at bedtime and they ALWAYS say their lowlight is Dad going to work, and for good reason... they LOVE him and miss him! Well, although I love him and miss too, I had to explain tonight why it wasn't my lowlight as well:) I am truly grateful that he has a job to "leave us" for.

3 comments:
Oh the sun is so refreshing! I love your "highlights & lowlights". After you talked about it last week, I did it with Evy for a few nights & it was so cute. Then I totally forgot about it. Now I have a fresh reminder to start it up again. You are such a good mom to your trio of boys.
*I'm glad Chad has work too!
What a sweet idea. It was a beautiful day for being outside. I love the picture of the baby sleeping outside. Those are some happy memories!
Hey, Mason has on that same onesie today! :)
Post a Comment