Ah HA.... Finally I get to see the worm pictures. Miss Maddie Lou couldn't be any cuter and I love the granola picture.What in the world are you going to do if Kruzer gets any cuter? What a doll!
Looks like they are having fun! So great for you guys to live so close to each other & to their Grandma! I hope the sun comes back soon too, we have had snow the last few days.
That baby is just too cute! And I miss my little bundle of energy of a niece. She is a doll!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ah HA.... Finally I get to see the worm pictures. Miss Maddie Lou couldn't be any cuter and I love the granola picture.
What in the world are you going to do if Kruzer gets any cuter? What a doll!
Looks like they are having fun! So great for you guys to live so close to each other & to their Grandma! I hope the sun comes back soon too, we have had snow the last few days.
That baby is just too cute! And I miss my little bundle of energy of a niece. She is a doll!
Post a Comment