Homemade bread has become a favorite in the Bankston house.
The boys helped me knead whole wheat bread this afternoon and had a great time.
I tried out Red Mill's ground flaxseed to make more of a "sandwhich" bread. Substituting a half cup flaxseed meal for a half cup of whole wheat seamed to be a perfect recipe:)
Little Kruz is almost 3 months old!
Still sweet, still perfect.
He is such sunshine in our lives.
4 comments:
Too fun! Baby Kruz is adorable!
Bobbi, did the flaxseed make it a lighter bread? Would you share your recipe? I am working on a bread page. I can't load it on yet, but hopefully soon and I would love your thoughts and recipe.
If you put it here on your page I could just link, or you could send it to me.
I love the pictures. It looks like so much fun.
That is a good idea to add flax seed to the dough. Your boys look like they are having a lot of fun. Evy would probably rather be at your dough making party than with me. She usually gets a piece the size of a bouncy ball to play with.
Please share your recipe. I found you through Jodi!
Post a Comment