Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Refreshment!


Sounds a little crazy, but I miss the dirt. I miss composting and gardening and getting my hands into the earth. "Hibernation" is wearing on me so I decided to get out of the house and into the back yard that I miss so badly.


I've also been neglecting the sewing machine so this morning I made this compost cover. Koops was my assistant (that's always interesting:) My best friend, Melissa, made one of these as a birthday gift last year and I love it.

To breathe fresh, winter air is refreshing!
To create even just a little something makes me smile!


3 comments:

Evelyn Fields said...

Very cute Bobbi! That fabric so so beautiful. I know what you mean about being stuck inside. We have been going stir crazy inside. I cleaned out our chicken pen yesterday & surprisingly was very refreshing just to be outside.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I feel your "need" as well! I'm even thinking of planting some spinach soon so that I can get back out there! :)

Julie said...

I am with you, I can't wait to get outside and work in the garden either!
Lovely fabric choice