Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Monday, January 18, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Today was (for the most part) quiet. A rainy day, just me and the boys.


Bring out the Old School!
These are my old Disney "Hear and Read" books.
Thanks Mom for keeping them all these years:)
Notice, Koops is dressed up as Buzz Light Year and Kade, Luke Skywalker.
I always get down the basket of costumes when they start complaining of nothing to do.
Works like a charm!


I was treated to "The Brothers Pie Shop" today.
Kade charged $1 for a piece of playdough pumpkin pie.
Kuper charged $5 for a piece of blueberry pie!!!
Not surprising!

4 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Sometimes it's hard to keep the kiddos entertained on rainy days- looks like the boys had fun though! It's storming here and is supposed to for the next 3 days. At least we got our garden covered last weekend!

Evelyn Fields said...

Just bought some new play dough & it sure is a life saver. Have fun inside for a while & we will give you a call so Kupe's & Evy can talk.

Anonymous said...

Bobbi that is hilarious about Kuper... moneymaking man in training :-) You have such beautiful boys!!!
AW

Anonymous said...

These are pictures to treasure! I just want to run down the street to your house and give my babies kisses!! (I could never live further than 4 houses down!) MoM