Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Friday, January 22, 2010

For Friends

A Masterpiece: For Carter.
From left: Kuper, Kade, and Carter
(on the chalkboard) :)
Koops enjoys learning to draw.

Thanks to my blogger friend, Mountain Home Quilts, I made this sourdough starter today.
Looking forward to sharing delicious bread with friends.
Video: For Miss Evelyn Belle
Love You Evy!!

5 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

That is hilarious- Layton draws his people just like that!! Isn't it funny how they have a head but their body and extremities are just lines? Kids are so cute!
I'm making more english muffins with my starter this morning! Can't wait to hear what you come up with. :)

Anonymous said...

Little Kruzee is SO sweet I just want to eat him up!!! He's at the most precious stage when they try & talk & smile...I bet little Evelynn loves her new baby friend! I wonder if he will ever REALLY get a chance to talk, between his two brothers..They will want to do all the talking for him..hahaha (Is Melissa still pregnant? )haha I will have to ask Kade next time I see him! MoM

Bobbi Jo said...

Yes, he is so sweet! FYI Melissa, Kade was spreading rumors about you a couple months ago:) I'll claim it though, as I am very excited at the thought of another little Wingo:)

Bobbi Jo said...

Heather, how do you make english muffins? You must share your bread secrets:)

Evelyn Fields said...

Oh so cute! Evy was very excited to see him talking to her! Love it!