Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Domestic Bliss

It's days like these that I don't want to forget.
My time working, cleaning, and cooking was joyful.
I even made it through the grocery store without a wimper or whine from either baby or toddler! This in itself made my day:)
This evening is perfect...while the children are cozy in their beds, fresh baked bread is on the counter (it smells incredible!), I'm sipping red wine and watching project runway.
Pure Bliss.
Thank you Heather for passing on your bread recipe!

This came home in Kades folder last week:)
Love it.

3 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

WAY TO GO KADE!!
And your bread look so yummy! Great job! :)

Evelyn Fields said...

I watched the 1st Project Runway last night! I'm so inspired & excited because I have 2 more episodes to watch in the next 2 days. Good job on the bread & your healthy boy!

Mockabee Seven said...

What a good boy! And I'm so impressed with your domestication!