Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting Ready

And so the countdown continues.
I am at 35 weeks but feel like he will be here very, very soon!
I made my last run to the store this morning in order to pack the necessary items for our hospital stay. Baby's room should be complete this weekend too which I am extremely excited about. To continue documenting my pregnancy, I've posted my picture at 35 weeks.


5 comments:

Evelyn Fields said...

Oh you look so beautiful! Can't wait to see little Kruz!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

So sweet! :) The waiting game feels so long! Do you think you'll go close to your date? Were your other kids late?

Mockabee Seven said...

Joseph, you look great!

YaYa's World said...

What a BEAUTIFUL picture of your belly but where's that beautiful face that I love so much? I'm very excited to meet my baby Kruz!

Bobbi Jo said...

Thanks Girls!!!