One step closer to a room of Baby's own! Thanks to good friends, I've been able to acquire a few items and also have help putting them together. Thank you Jodi, for the crib and "ginormous" bag of clothing!! Thank you Aleja for helping me put the crib together and passing down much needed baby items as well.
Thanks to my sister-in-law Megan for passing down some extremely handsome boy clothes, too. I've been so spoiled:-)
Tomorrow is an exciting day for me- my Sister-in-Law Liz, is coming over (grandma graciously volunteered to take the kids) to help me paint his dresser and decorate. She has a natural talent for decorating that I wish I possessed. Hooray!! Can't wait to post the end result.
Although a bit premature, I have already started washing his clothes to sort and organize. This nesting thing is out of control! I had to snap a photo of his basket of shoes. These are hand me downs as well. He is already a stylish, handsome boy:-)
Thanks again girls for all of your help.
1 comment:
Hand me downs are the best!! It's so nice that you have so many gracious friends- the dresser looks great and those shoes are too cute!
You're so much more prepared than I am! I basically have done nothing. I did go through my older sons clothes and search for usables but that's about it! :)
Post a Comment