Baby Kruz
I thought that I'd post an update about baby #3, Baby Kruz.
I have been working very, very hard trying to prepare for his arrival. Nesting has definately set in at full speed! Our guest room is being transformed into a nursery and I am slowly checking off the list of "needs".
My good friend, Jodi, has kindly lended me her crib skirt which I have tried to match the rest of the nursery to. I'm not great at decor, so I am doing my best:-)
I had to get this mobile that Kuper and I came across yesterday. I've never had a mobile before but thought it would be fun for the boys to turn it on while baby brother is in his crib.
Below is the dresser I found at a local shop downtown.
I will post pics after its had a makeover:-)
Counting down until Baby's arrival!
8 weeks to go!

2 comments:
Congrats on your soon to be here bundle! I'm due in just 7 weeks!
Yay! I can't wait to see the end result... the mobile is perfect!
Post a Comment