Today was very busy.
We had a few lists that needed some checking. One for our upcoming vacation to Kennedy Meadows and the other for school. I can't believe it's that time again to go school supply shopping! Summers go by way too fast.
Sharpening was a fun task for both.
I caught Koops out back "working" in the nude! Somehow I was not very surprised.
This is random, but it's posted for the advice of my good friend who is a great decorator. Jodi... do you think I can put my large wood framed mirror on top of this? Would it be too much since I have a mirror over the piano?
Lastly, the boys did their nightly check on the garden. Our tomatoes are doing great!

1 comment:
What a great table! Perfect location, especially for entertaining... it can be another serving "bar"... The mirror should be fine as it's in it's own little nook and the mirror is on the opposing wall rather than over the fireplace. Perfect! :-)
(although now the TV will be in TWO places, lol)
Post a Comment