For the last week we have been in beautiful Southern California. We were invited to stay with the Mockabee family at the lovely Mittmann home. It was nothing less than a heavenly vacation for me and my boys. Beach time, pool time, and time with amazing friends! It was a memorable week and I am so grateful to both families for their hospitality and love.

Practicing in the pool


Lots of laughs!!
Best Buddies
Carter, Kuper, and Kade at Newport Beach

Taking a very needed break from the pool... geez, they look tired:-)

Little Climber, Everett

Kade had fun helping with Everett this week. I think they bonded.


Happy Brothers!

Kade and Kuper both LOVED the beach. They were excited about the waves, the surfers, and the sand. It was a new experience that they will never forget.

We visited Balboa Pier and watched the waves until it was dark. It was so dark when we packed up our things that we couldn't find Kuper's shoe! A cute little green flip flop is out there somewhere...
1 comment:
I love that picture of the three of them, Kupes looks like such a thug! I miss it already. :-(
Post a Comment