Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Friday, July 10, 2009

Flowers Forever

It's my hope that my sweet boys (all four of them) will always be sweet to the only girl in the house and bring flowers "just because".The yard flower in Kades hand is one that's picked almost daily for me. He likes it when I wear them in my hair. I really enjoy watching when they get into competition over who can find the best flowers for mommy:-)
The Petunia's below were chosen to please the hummingbirds.

Poor Kade is home with a fever today.

A typical after-lunch face from Koops.






2 comments:

Evelyn Fields said...

You have taught them well!!!!

Mockabee Seven said...

I love the first picture, then after looking at it closely, of course they're in skivvies only. :-)