Welcome to Jo's Prairie!

My attempt to capture the sweet moments in life and to share them our friends and family. : )

Friday, February 13, 2009

I woke up this morning with big SNOW expectations. At 7 am there was nothing outside but downpouring rain. By 9 am, we were in a winter wonderland. I was extremely grateful for our special time we spent in the snow. It was magical and I hope to always remember the happiness it brought to our home.
The boys LOVE being cozy with dad on winter days.


While they enjoy being cozy on the couch, I finished a sewing project and took pictures to document it. I had fun playing with my camera and took a few self portait pics. Yes, I know it's silly.




1 comment:

Evelyn Fields said...

You look beautiful & my your shoulders look like you have been doing pushups!!!!!!!!!!!